• 1 cup rolled oats
• 2-¼ cup water
• Butter to taste
• Dash of salt
• Sweetener and/or cream or milk as desired
• Combine water, oats and salt in a
saucepan and then set the heat to high.
• Once the water boils, reduce the heat to
low and stir until the water is absorbed
for about 5 minutes.
• If you want you can add butter and cover
the pan, and remove the pan from heat.
• After 5 minutes. remove the pan and stir.
Add the remaining ingredients as desired
• Add almond meal, raisins, peanut butter,
dried fruit or powdered milk for more
nutrition. Add yogurt or butter on top.
• You can also eat oatmeal raw. Top with
lemon juice, some nuts or fruits and