• 2 tablespoon Canola oil
• Heat 2 tablespoon of canola oil in a pot. Add 2 or 3 popcorn
kernels and cover the pot. Adjust the heat to med-high.
• After two or three minutes, the kernels should all pop
up. When they all do, add ¼ cup of the kernels to the oil.
• Make sure that the oil will slightly cover the kernels you
have in the pot.
• Let the kernels pop until the rate of popping slows
down. You don’t have to shake the pot.
• When it stops popping, remove the pot from the heat.
Let it stand for another minute to allow the remaining
kernels pop up.
• Transfer the popcorn into a bowl and sprinkle cheese,
salt or whatever flavor you want.