• Powdered sugar
• One banana (sliced)
• A quarter teaspoon salt
• Half teaspoon baking soda
• One teaspoon ground cinnamon
• A quarter cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
• A third cup of nonfat dry milk
• Two-thirds cup sugar
• Two-thirds cup flour
• One-cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
• One teaspoon vanilla extract
• A third cup buttermilk
• Two egg whites, lightly beaten
Mix egg whites, vanilla, and buttermilk in a bowl then set aside. Mix sugar, dry milk, flour, chips, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and chocolate chips in another bowl. Add egg mixture and stir to mix well. Spread batter in your skillet and place banana slices on top. Cover your skillet with foil and place on a grate over medium-low coals to cook for 25-30 minutes or until ready. Cool for around 30 minutes and cut into sizeable pieces. Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar to make more delicious.
GRILLED BERRY CRUMBLE
• A quarter teaspoon ground nutmeg
• Half cup quick-cooking oats
• Two tablespoons plus a quarter cup flour
• Three-quarter cup of brown sugar (divided)
• A quarter cup of sugar
• Five cups of assorted fresh or frozen berries.
• A quarter cup of butter
• A quarter teaspoon of ground cinnamon
Place your skillet over medium-hot coals. Add a quarter cup of brown sugar, berries, two tablespoons flour and sugar. Cook and stir until bubbly and thickened. Combine remaining half-cup brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, a quarter cup flour and oats in a bowl. Add butter until crumbly.