• Two packages of large mushrooms (6 ounces)
• One red or green bell pepper,
(cut into one-inch pieces)
• One zucchini (cut into half-inch pieces)
• Two tablespoons of red wine vinegar
• Two tablespoons of olive oil
• One yellow squash (cut into half-inch pieces)
Place the grilling grate over your fire. Place yellow squash, zucchini pieces, mushrooms, and bell pepper pieces in a heavy-duty zip lock bag. Pour red wine and olive oil in the bag and seal, letting your vegetables marinate for 15 minutes. Slide the vegetables on your skewers. Place the vegetable kebabs on the hot grate and grill for 5-10 minutes, making sure your brush occasionally with the remaining olive oil. Heat until the vegetables are tender (lightly brown).
TOASTY CHEESE CUBES
• Fresh oregano
• Olive oil
• Halloumi cheese
Cut your cheese into one or two-inch cubes.
Place these cubes onto your skewers and set the skewers in a long shallow dish. Add oil and sprinkle oregano over all the slices. Cook your cheese on the grate until the cheese starts drooping. Do not wait until it begins to melt.