If you’re planning to keep your gun stored for quite some time, be sure to follow these simple methods.
FOR THE GUN
- Disassemble your gun.
- Clean all parts of the gun and be sure to remove any residue, which can cause damage if not eliminated.
- If your gun has a wooden stock, wax it before storing the gun.
- Check your gun from time to time and apply gun oil when necessary.
- Store long guns barrel down.
FOR THE STORAGE DEVICE
- Include a dehumidifier . . .
If you are not yet a FPA member, Join Here