• ½ cup of water or more
• 1 teaspoon oil
• 2 cups whole-wheat flour
• Pinch of salt
• Combine whole-wheat flour, pinch of salt and oil.
• Slowly add lukewarm water.
• Knead dough until it becomes soft. Cover using a clean
damp cloth. Let it rest for one hour.
• Divide the dough into ten pieces. Roll each slice into a
• Heat the frying pan without grease and cook each slice
until it begins to bubble on the bottom.
• Flip and fry the other side, and remove from heat. To
keep it warm, stack in a tea towel.