Guns should be cleaned and checked regularly. Poor gun maintenance can lead to issues that affect your gun’s performance and may even cause damage. Here are some common issues related to gun maintenance:
- Misfiring: Occurs when the trigger is pulled, but the firearm doesn’t discharge
- Sticky Actions: Difficulty in opening the bolt
- Sticking Cartridges: Cartridge gets stuck and won’t eject
- Jamming: Failure to feed or extract cartridge, fully cycle after firing, or to lock back when empty
- Poor Accuracy: Inaccuracy in firing that causes shooter . . .
If you are not yet a FPA member, Join Here